*All events are free and open to the public unless otherwise noted*
- Sunday, November 9, 2014, 2pm
Join us for a launch celebration and art walk, starting at Pleasant Plains Workshop at 2pm. Starting at 3, we will walk by each installation and hear from the artists and site owners. There will be a reception at our final stop. (Facebook invite>>)
- Sunday, September 23, 2012 4-7pm
JOIN US!For a reception, art walk, and tour of Georgia Avenue businesses presented by The Georgia Avenue Business Alliance, Georgia Avenue Window Walk and Pleasant Plains Workshop on4-5:30pm- Art exhibition and reception at Pleasant Plains Workshop- 2608 Georgia Avenue
5:30pm-6:30 Art Walk and business tour featuring 4 art windows and stops at local eateries and shops
6:30pm- we’ll end the tour with cocktails and light fare at a local establishment (location TBD, cash bar)
- Tuesday, May 8, 2012 6:30-8:30pm- Spring Fundraiser
at DC Reynolds: 3628 Georgia Ave NWThere will be drink specials and door prizes from nearby businesses
and live music by local band, GRINGO! plus- Bring a tee and print your own ‘Georgia Avenue is for Lovers Tee for $5
- Sunday, November 13, 2011, 3-6pm – Launch event and celebration for our first two window locations!
at Pleasant Plains Workshop
2608 Georgia Avenue NW DC
Please join us on November 13th for a launch event for the Window Walk and a celebration for the first two window installations by artists, John Grunwell and Emily Sloat Shaw. Meet at Pleasant Plains Workshop for refreshments and tunes courtesy of DJ Emma Woodhouse starting at 3pm. At 4pm there will be a walking tour with the artists, followed by more merriment at Pleasant Plains Workshop!
- October 15, 2011- The first window installation at 2702 Georgia Avenue will be completed on October 15th in time for the Georgia Avenue Heritage Trail celebration. For more about that event click here>>